Sweet Chilli with Pak Choi and Beansprouts
Serves: 2 people Preparation time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients1 jar of Tsang Sweet Chilli sauce
100g rice to serve (dry weight)
50g red bell pepper
45g pak choi
75g baby corn
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1. Pour some boiling water into a pan and cook the rice according to the manufacturer's instructions. When cooked, set this aside.
2. Peel away the onion skins and dice them up.
3. Remove the stem and the seeds away from the red bell peppers. Cut them up into cubes.
4. Cut the baby corns in halves down the middle
5. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil onto a non-stick pan. Heat this up on a low heat and add all the vegetables. Keep cooking until the vegetables are cooked to the desired texture.
6. Add the Tsang Sweet Chilli sauce to the pan so the vegetables are now cooked in the sauce. Heat until the sauce is thoroughly heated and is simmering.
7. To serve, drain the rice and split the rice between 2 bowls. Then serve the Sweet & Sour meal beside the rice on the bowls.